You can submit a business plan by
sending email to
Your business plan should contain:
- description of the company's product or service
- analysis of the market, including target customers and competition
- marketing strategy, including pricing and distribution
- description of operations, including headcount requirements
- resumes for the company's key managers
- financial projections
- investment needed
- key milestones for measuring success
- contact information
We review all business plans submitted, so please
be patient if we don't respond immediately. We will follow up in
writing, usually by email. To check on the status of a business
plan you submitted (if it has been over 30 days since you submitted
your plan) - send email to
with your name and your company's name.
We do not sign NDAs. Our reputation depends on our professionalism
and our ability to maintain the trust of the entrepreneurs with whom
we work. We will take care to keep your materials confidential.
We look forward to reviewing your plan!